Normally this works fine!
But today I just discovered that it could not work anymore when it has worked few weeks before.
I was able to reproduce the problem on the standby and decided to convert it to snapshot standby to see if it works.
–> Yes it works
So I convert it back to physical standby and I was guessing it’s not working again…
–> But it works now!
So what fixed the issue?
–> Database restart
–> Shared pool
Last software release has changed some package names and also the logon trigger name.
I suspect some objects in the SGA where not referenced anymore.
I think I would have fixed the problem by flushing the shared pool on the standby.
This flush might be integrated as post step for next releases.
Latest posts by Jacques (see all)
- 8 Nodes Cluster Upgrade from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 - May 12, 2019
- RAC Database upgrade from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 - May 12, 2019
- Managing Standby RedoLogs - May 12, 2019
- Cannot create database on ODA X6-2m after changing default port from 1521 to 13200 - January 8, 2018
- Setting up TAF with Data Guard: news from error ORA-16456 - December 13, 2016