You can use the dbms_feature_usage_report.display_html procedure to display feature usage statistics.
SQL>SELECT output FROM TABLE(dbms_feature_usage_report.display_html);
Note: The feature usage statistics is updated during maintenance windows.
The following two tabs change content below.
I am Oracle Certified Master 11g & 12c database architect with significant experience in heterogeneous environments, and strong ability to lead complex and critical projects requiring multiple technical implementations. at Trivadis SA
Latest posts by Jacques (see all)
- 8 Nodes Cluster Upgrade from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 - May 12, 2019
- RAC Database upgrade from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 - May 12, 2019
- Managing Standby RedoLogs - May 12, 2019
- Cannot create database on ODA X6-2m after changing default port from 1521 to 13200 - January 8, 2018
- Setting up TAF with Data Guard: news from error ORA-16456 - December 13, 2016